Danner 6" Black Bull Run Moc Toe, Steel Toe #15569
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Danner Part #15569
Built in the USA with a dedication to quality that goes back to 1932, the Bull Run is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style when you punch out. The full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper.
- Steel Shank
- Moc toe design with contrasting stitch.
- Cushioning, molded polyurethane footbed.
- Strength and stability of Danner's handcrafted stitch down construction.
- Non-marking, oil and slip-resistant Danner wedge outsole that won't track debris.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M 1/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Recraftable option extends the life of the boot with services including part replacement, leather care and restitching.