Home → FALLTECH → Falltech 4½' to 6' ElasTech® Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Double-leg with Aluminum Rebar Hooks
Falltech 4½' to 6' ElasTech® Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Double-leg with Aluminum Rebar Hooks
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy AbsorberPolyester POY
ConnectorsAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance48"
Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.