SoleGUARDZ™ Puncture Resistant Insoles Set
SoleGUARDZ™ Puncture Resistant Insoles are an exciting, innovative product, offering both superior comfort and puncture resistance.
Comfort and Convenience
- Made of extremely lightweight polyurethane (weighing little more than a regular insole).
- Wear continuously or occasionally, as the need for extra protection arises.
- Can be used in place of existing insole in many types of non-safety footwear.
- Anti-microbial top cloth and deep heel cup with added arch support provide extra comfort.
- Helps alleviate discomfort related to hallux rigidus (turf toe) and hallux limitus.
- Fully encapsulated, flexible steel midsole exceeds all international puncture-resistance standards.
- Use anywhere safety policy dictates that puncture-resistant footwear protection must be worn, such as:
- in factories and worplaces,
- renovation and construction,
- medical first response,
- sanitation and landfill,
- hunting and fishing, etc.