Klein Broad Head Bull Pin w/ Tether Hole
Part # 3255TT - 10"
Part # 3256TT - 13"
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface
- Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up
- Heat-treated for strength and black oxide finish for rust resistance
- Tether not included