Council Tools 3/4″ Back-Out Punch; 15″ Wooden Handle BO750
Back-out punch (3/4″ nose diameter) with 15″ wooden handle. Used for driving out bolts, rivets, and pins. Pein or nose end is heat-treated for strength, the hammer face is not heat treated allowing a standard hammer to be used for striking.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in the USA, with a clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is hand beveled.
- Heat-treated after machining for increased depth of hardness.
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 15″ American-made hickory handle, kiln-dried before turning. The eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- The handle is hydraulically inserted into the head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2″ of handle length is removed during assembly.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (Metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.