Kershaw Link Gray Aluminum Blackwash Drop-Point Knife with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening #1776GRYBW
Kershaw #1776TGRYBW, is made with 420HC stainless blade steel that has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. The BlackWash finish gives the blade the well worn look of your favorite pair of jeans and offers additional blade protection.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark grey. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocketclip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 420HC, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)