Thorogood American Heritage 6" Moc Steel Safety Toe #804-4200
Thorogood Part #804-4200
Combining safety, comfort, and great looks, the Thorogood® American Heritage 6″ Tobacco safety toe work boot will keep you going all day long. Made with stylish, tobacco oil-tanned leather, these moc toe boots allow your feet to breathe, and the MAXWear Wedge™ outsole keeps you from slipping on wet or muddy surfaces. The American Heritage series is one of our most popular – and it’s not hard to see why. You’ll look and feel great both on and off the clock while the slip-resistant outsole and steel toe protection give you the security you need. We make comfortable, practical work boots that you want to wear because we know what it’s like to be in your shoes.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Vibram® Christy Blown Rubber Wedge
- Special Features: ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. Electrical Hazard. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
You may also like...