Youngstown FR 4000 #12-4000-60
Youngstown Part #12-4000-60
- Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
- Arc Rating: 8.6 cal/cm according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13.
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A7.
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 4.
- Flame Resistant ASTM D6413.
- Second Skin dexterity provided by the seamless coated palm glove style.
- Nitrile-based blended coating provides superior grip in oily conditions yet will not drip when exposed to flame.
- Ideal for a wide variety of work including: Gas Utilities / Appliance Repair / Metering / Electric Utilies / Underground / Splicing Wires.