Petzl Am'D #M34A TL
Petzl Part #M34A TL
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator.
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK).
- Material(s): aluminum and certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use.