Our Return Policy for Items Purchased Online
* If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately at 417-581-1069 so we can promptly resolve it for you.
* Most items may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full merchandise refund less all shipping charges we have incurred on your behalf if you used the free shipping feature. In order to receive credit, merchandise must be returned in unused, new condition in original undamaged packaging.
* Important note: Except in cases where the return is the result of a shipping error or the item arrives damaged or defective, original shipping charges are non-refundable. In the event of an exchange, reshipping fees equal to the original shipping charges will be required.
* A refund can only be issued to the original credit card used for purchase.
* All returns must include the following:
1. Customer Receipt
2. Original Packing Slip
3. Note stating the reason for the return
Items and Shortage Claims
* Please inspect all merchandise immediately upon receipt. Any damaged or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery by calling toll free 417-581-1069. Questions?
* If, at any time, you have questions about returning an item purchased on ironworkergear.com, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-417-581-1069.
Items Purchased in Our Stores
* For fast, easy returns, keep your receipt. It not only ensures that you get the proper credit for your purchase, but it also helps our associates process your return quickly.
* Returns with an original sales receipt within 30 days of purchase
* Any purchase made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card
* Any purchase made by cash or with a debit card will be refunded in cash (if purchased in store)*
* Any purchase made by a check that has cleared the 10-business day waiting period will be refunded in store credit*
* Any purchase made by Store Credit, Gift Certificate or Gift Card will be refunded as Store CreditReturns with an original sales receipt after 30 days of purchase
Returns without a sales receipt
* If you made your purchase in the past 30 days by credit, debit, or check we may be able to look up your receipt for you
* If we are unable to look up your receipt because you did not pay with one of the options listed above, a Store Credit may be issued based on the lowest selling price
Special Order Merchandise
* Special Orders will now require a 25% down payment on the special order item.
* Custom made products: No returns
Note: IronWorkerGear reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return. IronWorkerGear reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time and for any reason. IronWorkerGear will only accept the return of merchandise purchased from IronWorkerGear. Purchases made with a Customer Agreement must be returned to the same location in which it was purchased.