Safewaze 6' Web Retractable with Aluminum Rebar Hook & Steel Carabiner
The Safewaze 019-5047 Class A 6′ web self-retracting lifeline with an aluminum rebar hook combines lightweight design with durability. The unit comes with a steel carabiner and has a rotating and pivoting attachment point for improved mobility, making it the ideal personal retractable.
- 6' length
- High strength housing
- Aluminum rebar hook
- 360° rotating & 180° pivoting attachment point
- Durable shock pack & protective label cover
- Steel carabiner included
- Materials: High-strength plastic housing; .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing; Aluminum rebar hook; Steel carabiner
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- Weight Capacity/Max Working Load: ANSI 130-310 lbs (58.97-140.61 kg) OSHA up to 420 lbs (190.51 kg)
- Maximum Arrest Distance: Class A up to 24 in (60.96 cm) if used above Dorsal D-ring. Class B up to 54 in (137.16 cm) if used up to a maximum of 5 ft below Dorsal D-ring
- Webbing Tensile Strength: 4,200 lbs
Meets OSHA 1926.502-ANSI Z359.14-ANSI A10.32
You may also like...