Darn Tough Men's William Jarvis Boot Midweight Work Sock in Gravel #2009
Our hero, Jarvis first brought Merino Wool to Vermont. When you're logging your time on the job, the William Jarvis can be your hero too.
Pair with: Work boots, leather boots, muck boots
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Full Cushion
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.