Darn Tough Men's John Henry Boot Midweight Work Sock #2001
DARN TOUGH VERMONT
John Henry was tough as nails and probably didn't give a rip about being comfy while he worked. Then again he never had a chance to try our Work Socks. Discover comfort, durability, and fit that works all day.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability, and fit.
The entire Work category features cushion underfoot while select styles use terry loops in the leg.
Materials: 62% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.