Darn Tough Socks Men's Captain Stripe Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
We're not claiming these socks will stop crime or save babies, but they're guaranteed to hold their ground. Light and breathable with cushion that adds spring to each step, these naturally thermo-regulating and stink-fighting Merino Wool socks will give you that extra push when the going gets tough.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- 53% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- Medium fits men's shoe size 8 - 9.5
- Large fits men's shoe size 10 - 12
- XLarge fits men's shoe size 12.5 - 14.5