Darn Tough Women's Ida May Micro Crew Midweight Work Sock
This Micro Crew Midweight with Cushion work sock naturally protects your feet with Merino Wool and an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Versatile for whatever a work day throws at you.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low work shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These socks keep hard-working feet comfortable with our popular terry loop cushion protecting the footbed and ankle.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean
- 60% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
- Size small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Size medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5
- Size large fits women's shoe size 10-11.5