Darn Tough Women's Sobo Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
DARN TOUGH VERMONT
Point your compass south and navigate big adventures with the SoBo hiking sock. The low-profile micro crew is up for a challenge, with a touch of cushioning in blister-prone zone and all the climate-control perks of Merino Wool to get you thru the headiest (or sweatiest) of hikes.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- Size small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Size medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5
- Size large fits women's shoe size 10-11.5