Home → Products → Falltech Journeyman Flex® Steel 3D Construction Belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment #7035
Falltech Journeyman Flex® Steel 3D Construction Belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment #7035
- Features integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and hip D-rings, quick connect chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
CSA Z259.10-2018OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66