Howard Leight Thunder T1H Earmuffs #EM4157-HL
Honeywell Part #EM4157-HL
Thunder series earmuffs are designed with all-day comfort in mind. Thunder headband earmuffs feature a unique dual headband for better positioning and breathability, and a non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments. The Thunder series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
AIR FLOW CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
Howard Leight Cap-Mounted Earmuffs now work with North® Hard Hats and Face shields. These earmuffs have been engineered to seamlessly integrate with hard hats and face shields to provide an effective unit for worker head and hearing protection.
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Helmet earmuffs available to fit a variety of hard hats, including Honeywell North® Hard Hats.