Youngstown 23 Cal Ground Glove#12-3265-60
The Ground Glove is Youngstown's most popular leather glove as it offers comfort, dexterity, and lasting durability. We use extra high-quality goatskin leather which has been specially tanned to provide excellent grip and abrasion resistance. We sew the goatskin into an ergonomic, 3D pattern that form fits the hand. The palm, fingers, thumb, and saddle all have a second layer of leather to greatly extend the life of the glove. The glove is arc-rated and will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Arc Rating: 23 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926, tag is inside of glove.
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand like a second skin
- Incredible durability - outlasts traditional leather gloves many times over
- Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, saddle, and palm for increased protection and durability
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.