Youngstown FR Leather With Kevlar #12-3275-60
YOUNGSTOWN GLOVE COMPANY
Youngstown Part #12-3275-60
- The extended 4” cuff has been widened to smoothly accommodate PPE sleeves.
- Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
- Arc Rating: 27.7 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13.
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4.
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 level 5.
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413.
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove.
- 18oz/yd² high quality goatgrain leather.
- Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety.
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand.
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.