Key-Bak Mid6 Heavy Duty 6 Oz. Badge Reel With Carabiner
The MID6 Heavy Duty Badge Reel conveniently is great for people who carry multiple badges and access them frequently, making this one of the most widely used retractable badge holders on the market. Built in the USA with globally sourced materials, the MID6 Badge Reel has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Attach your i.d. badge or access cards to the vinyl badge holder and secure the carabiner or clip to your belt loop, work belt or backpack. When you need your badge just pull it out, when your done let it go and the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need them again. When you a heavy duty badge reel that works as hard as you do the MID6 is your most durable option.
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- KEY-BAK ECO-REELS produce 90% less waste than disposable reels, keychains, and tethers
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 6 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1.75" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Zinc alloy carabiner
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy