Key-Bak Mini-bak® Retractable Badge Holder
In 1981, KEY-BAK invented the first Retractable Badge Holder, the MINI-BAK®, and it is still one of the best badge reels on the market today. Built in the USA with globally sourced materials, the Mini-Bak badge reel has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made three-strand braid nylon. Attach your i.d. badge or access cards to the vinyl badge holder and secure the retractable badge holder to your belt, work vest or scrubs. When you need your badge just pull it out, when your done let it go and the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need them again. When you need a reliable badge reel for a badge or two the Mini-Bak Badge Reel is your most durable option.
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- KEY-BAK ECO-REELS produce 90% less waste than disposable reels, keychains, and tethers
- 36" retractable military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Available with belt clip or swivel clip attachment
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1-1/4” diameter black polycarbonate case
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 2 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
STEEL BELT CLIP
The belt clip on the MINI-BAK Retractable Badge Reel is a convenient attachment option for securing the badge reel at your hip on a belt or on your scrubs. It is made of a durable stainless steel that measures 1.25" long and is heat treated for added durability and resistance from bending out of shape.
BRAIDED NYLON CORD
The retractable cord on the MINI-BAK Retractable Badge Holder is made out of military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord and has been tested to last more than 1-million pulls.