Klein Spud Wrench 1-7/16" Jaw Opening - 7/8" Bolt - #3213
Klein Part # 3213
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
Bolt Size: Head Width: Nominal Opening:
7/8'' (22.22 mm) 3'' (76.2 mm) 1-7/16'' (36.51 mm)
Nut Type: Overall Length: Taper Diameter:
U.S. Heavy 17-3/8'' (441.32 mm) 1-1/8'' to 9/32'' (28.57 to 7.14 mm)
2.72 lbs. (1.23 kg)